Trusted And Respected
Dennis L. Faoro
- Construction 40%
- Real Estate 40%
- Business 10%
- Landlord-Tenant 10%
Dennis L. Faoro is a licensed California Attorney, admitted to practice in 1987. Mr. Faoro received his J.D. from the Santa Clara University School of Law. While in law school, he served as an Associate Editor for Santa Clara Law Review.
Mr. Faoro has represented property owners, commercial tenants, landlords, developers, contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in a wide variety of real estate purchase and sale agreements, corporate and LLC formation; and, all aspects of real estate and construction litigation.
About 60% of his practice is litigation and the remainder is devoted to construction and real estate transactions.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 1986
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- B.A. - 1983
- Honors: Dean's List
- California, 1987
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1987
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member