Contract Bidding, Negotiation And Bid Protests
At the Northern California law firm of Last & Faoro Attorneys At Law, we have focused our legal services on construction law matters. Our attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of contract bidding and negotiation, as well as contract preparation and construction litigation matters.
What Type Of Bidding Issue Do You Face?
Our construction contract attorneys commonly handle public and private construction contract and bidding matters related to:
- Preparation of prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, owner/architect agreements and other key construction contract documents and forms
- Identification and modification of critical contract clauses, such as indemnity clauses, payment clauses, termination clauses, dispute resolution clauses, and scope of work clauses
- Review of prime contracts, subcontracts and other construction documents relative to the interests of each party to such agreement
- Bid responsiveness and responsibility, as well as prequalification requirements
- Bid protests and competitive bidding disputes
- Relief from bidding errors
- Bid bond disputes
- Subcontractor fair listing law requirements and compliance
In addition to our bid/negotiation services, Last & Faoro Attorneys At Law recognizes the special requirements that are placed on California Home Improvement contracts and knows how to help ensure that a client’s contracts comply with those requirements.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
Our experience and success handling California construction litigation disputes allows us to provide an uncommon level of practical legal advice and representation to builders, contractors, subcontractors, and developers.
Please contact the Northern California construction contract lawyers at Last & Faoro Attorneys At Law regarding any legal matter with private or government construction contract bidding or negotiation. Our lawyers can be reached by phone at 650-425-7679 or by filling out the contact form.